Monday, November 19, 2012

Daffodaily5's Featured Fashions: November 19th!

By Daffodaily5 on November 19, 2012 - 09:25
Hiya!
Daffo here. Wow, it’s getting a little frosty on the Island, isn’t it? With a certain polar bear wandering around the Island, I thought it’d be a good idea to recap the latest Elite Penguin Fashions.

                                               

I spotted StarPuffle00 as I was waddling around, and I thought her outfit was brill! She’s looking super smart in her EPF Suit, kitted out with the latest gadgets. I particularly like the fact that she’s kept her own unique style with the Certain Something hair – and those yellow sneakers are seriously cool right now!
I’ve seen a lot of you rocking the Herbert and Klutzy disguises, too. Once you’re finished using them for Operation Blackout, I reckon they’ll still be a great addition to your wardrobe! I’d love to hear your ideas on how to accessorize those costumes, so make sure to leave me a comment!
I’d also like to feature some of your penguin pals in future fashion updates, so if you’ve got a friend who’s got great dress sense, pass on their username in the comments and they might appear in my next blog post!
That’s all for now... Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment