Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Club Penguin Anniversary Party 2012

Today Club Penguin is celebrating their 7th Anniversary Party for the years Club Penguin has been made which was October 25th,2005. I hope Happy77 and Billybob have a great year without Club Penguin and I wish good luck to the penguins Polo Field and Busniesmoose because it is now their turn to write on the What's New Blog. :)

Now lets find out how to get our newest party hat :)

Well first I picked out my outfit then started heading to the coffee shop...



...Then I waved to my penguin friend Redpengo 
who came just in time to celebrate.


Then I noticed the party hats and decided to go and get one :)


You have found a 7th Anniversary Hat.
Would you like to pick it up?
My Response: I would LOVE to celebrate 
Club Penguin's birthday so yes!


7th Anniversary Hat 
has been added to your inventory.


♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLUB PENGUIN!!!♥









No comments:

Post a Comment