Friday, November 2, 2012

Kitty11063's "Find Missing Agents" Igloo

Today my Puffles and I finally made our Find Missing Agents Igloo :) This igloo will help find Gary,Dot,Rookie,Jet Pack Guy,and The Director if Herbert finds them or any other Agents that happen to go missing.




Right now my Agent Puffles are helping me find missing Agents. :) If you wanna help maybe I will make a day where everyone can come to my igloo to help track down those Agents and Herbert.

The thing I think is weird is if Club Penguin knows Gary and other agents will be captured,why would they not try and find them before he does to keep them safe?

2 comments:

  1. Can you add me on Club Penguin? My penguin name is Meow25.

    Meow25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can try to but I'm not sure if it will work. We might have to actually meet up on Club Penguin at a certain time.

      Delete