Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Party Memories By: Polo Field

As Most of You Know Polo Field Has His Own Blog. Here's A Recent Blog Post On The Halloween Party Memories Of Club Penguin. :)


Oh hai everyone! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I’m excited to finally start posting on the What’s New Blog starting next week. If there’s something you’d like me to blog about, just let me know!
Anyways, I've been thinking about the Halloween Party a bunch, since it’s coming in the next few weeks. As you may know, we've had a Halloween Party every year since the beginning of Club Penguin. Back in 2005, Screenhog was the only artist on the Club Penguin team, so he didn’t have very much time to make giant parties the way we do now. Here’s a screenshot of one of the original party rooms from way back then:
As you can see, there wasn't as much going on at a party back in 2005, and the team was just learning how to make this big crazy thing called Club Penguin!
Thanks Polo Field For Bringing A Memory Of Club Penguin To Show All Of Us :) Sadly I Wasn't There For That Halloween Party. I Would Say That Maybe I Had Came In 2008 Which Actually Was My First Year In Club Penguin. At That Time I Was Only 6 Years Old  Lol :) Here's My First Outfit On Club Penguin:


No comments:

Post a Comment