Friday, December 28, 2012

R.I.P Patrick The Fish

Today something sad happened today. Redpengo's fish died today on December 28,2012. Today Redpengo,Lugii8888,Cliky Minty,Ralphina1,and I came to Patrick the fish's funeral that was held at my igloo. He will be missed. :'(



Redpengo got Patrick on May 14,2011. Patrick was a Beta Fish (This is a REAL fish). Redpengo loved his fish. He used to swim around in his fish bowl being a fish himself. I'm sad to say he passed away today and will be buried on Decemeber 31,2012. Let's all take a moment of silence for Redpengo's Beta Fish, Patrick.

10 comments:

  1. It is very sad, I felt like crying when I heard the news :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your fish Redpengo. May he rest in peace forever. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really sad for Redpengo. Let's all hope he feels better by tomorrow :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Red. I wish I could've been there for the funeral :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really sad, sorry Redpengo for your loss. I know how you loved him,R.I.P Patrick........Luigii8888~

    ReplyDelete
  6. :'( Please come back Patrick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :'( WAA! PLEASE COME BACK PATRICK!!! -Redpengo

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP Patrick. I hope you feel better soon Redpengo :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww so so so so sad - Not Normal22 R.I.P PATRICK D:

    ReplyDelete