Thursday, October 18, 2012

How To Become A Ghost :)

This Is The Guide On How To Become A Ghost On The 
Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012

First Go To The Forest.


When You Go Inside Go To The Hallway As Seen Below



Then put on the ghost goggles you got from the Scavenger Hunt. :)


Then you may enter the room and see the Ghost A Tron and Uncle Gariwald Vlll


The step in the Ghost A Tron and wait for it to load. :)


The POOF your a ghost. :O


This is how the player card looks when your a ghost. Click Transform Back Into A Penguin to go back to penguin form.

Also if you a non-member you can not enter the Ghost A Tron and you will get this notification.





4 comments:

  1. COOL BE MY FREIND IM GOING TO GOUL ALL DAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I would add you,but I don't have your username

      Delete
  2. I'll add you on CP! My username is liam54883.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my username is fire15963
    and glad you post it its one of my favorite songs

    ReplyDelete